Express Archiver is a free trial software application from the Oldies subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-06-30. The program can be installed on Windows.
Make CD archives of your Outlook Express mails in text / html or mail (MIME) format ! Try now Express Archiver, the first shareware that fully reads Outlook Express dbx files and lets you view, backup and export mails, news or all attachments in a few clicks. A few steps more and you'll have them Home or on Mac or Linux. And Express Archiver's look and feel is very similar to Outlook Express ' ! With Express Archiver, you can :
- make an html index of your mail archive
- archive mails in full source (one mail-one file) or extracted text / attachments
- access all folders of all identities registered in Outlook Express
- open individual .dbx file
- drag and drop messages anywhere
- decode, view and save all mails of each folder, including newsgroup messages
- decode attachments
- view the structure of the messages with the integrated MIME analyzer
- enjoy the very similar to Outlook Express' look and feel
Express Archiver (version 2.9.1) has a file size of 1.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 206 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.